We have many opportunities for you and your family to connect with other people and get involved in all God is doing at Calvary. Over half of the people in church are involved in a Group, so don't miss out. Talk to a greeter or contact the church office to find your perfect Group.
Sunday Morning at the Church:
9:00 am to 10:00 am - Adults, Students, Children
10:15 am to 11:15 am - Adults, Spanish, Women, Children
11:30 am to 12:30 pm - Students, Children
2nd and 4th Sunday Evenings at the Church:
5:30 pm to 7:00 pm - Parish Group
- This group is primarily made up of families with younger children (Pre-Kindergarten and Elementary). They enjoy sharing a meal together and childcare is available at no cost.
5:45 pm to 6:45 pm - Bridges Group
- This is a mixed-age group of adults who explore the Bible together. They cover different books of the Bible and have discussion on the topics.
2nd and 4th Sunday Evenings at Members' Homes:
Elgin - 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Bible Study follows a member-supplied group meal. The gatherings rotate between member homes.
Cedar Creek - 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- This is a co-ed group of mainly senior adults. Studies usually have a video component and sometimes a book that accompanies the series. The video series are from RightNow Media or DVD series by leading pastors or authors. All are welcome.
LaReata - 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm
- This group meets for a time of snacks, study and prayer. Located south of Bastrop, this group studies a book or video series that typically last from six to twelve sessions. No child care is available at this time.
1st and 3rd Tuesday Evenings Young Adults Klass ("YAK"):
Bastrop - 7:00 pm to 8:30 pm
- The mission of the Young Adults Ministry is to provide a Christian-based support group that stimulates social and spiritual growth. Join us as we seek to enrich and build God's community through in-home bible studies, family outings, social gatherings and service projects.